As You Like It
by William Shakespeare
- DUKE SENIOR, living in banishment.
- DUKE FREDERICK, his brother, an usurper of his dominions.
- LE BEAU, a courtier attending upon Frederick.
- CHARLES, wrestler to Frederick.
- TOUCHSTONE, a clown.
- SIR OLIVER MARTEXT, a vicar.
- WILLIAM, a country fellow in love with Audrey.
- A person representing HYMEN.
- ROSALIND, daughter to the banished duke.
- CELIA, daughter to Frederick.
- PHEBE, a shepherdess.
- AUDREY, a country wench.
- Lords, pages, and attendants, &c.
sons of Sir Rowland de Boys.
lords attending on the banished duke.
servants to Oliver.
Saturday 6 June 2020