by William Shakespeare
- CYMBELINE, king of Britain.
- CLOTEN, son to the Queen by a former husband.
- POSTHUMUS LEONATUS, a gentleman, husband to Imogen.
- BELARIUS, a banished lord, disguised under the name of Morgan.
- CAIUS LUCIUS, general of the Roman forces.
- PISANIO, servant to Posthumus.
- CORNELIUS, a physician.
- A Roman Captain.
- Two British Captains.
- A Frenchman, friend to Philario.
- Two Lords of Cymbeline's court.
- Two Gentlemen of the same.
- Two Gaolers.
- QUEEN, wife to Cymbeline.
- IMOGEN, daughter to Cymbeline by a former queen.
- HELEN, a lady attending on Imogen.
- Lords, Ladies, Roman Senators, Tribunes, a Soothsayer, a Dutchman, a Spaniard, Musicians, Officers, Captains, Soldiers, Messengers, and other Attendants.
- PHILARIO, friend to Posthumus
- IACHIMO, friend to Philario
sons to Cymbeline, disguised under the names of Polydote and Cadwal, supposed sons to Morgan.
Monday 16 September 2019