The First Part of Henry the Fourth
by William Shakespeare
- KING HENRY, the Fourth.
- SIR WALTER BLUNT
- THOMAS PERCY, Earl of Worcester.
- HENRY PERCY, Earl of Northumberland.
- HENRY PERCY, surnamed HOTSPUR, his son.
- EDMUND MORTIMER, Earl of March.
- RICHARD SCROOP, Archbishop of York.
- ARCHIBALD, Earl of Douglas.
- OWEN GLENDOWER
- SIR RICHARD VERNON
- SIR JOHN FALSTAFF
- SIR MICHAEL, a friend to the Archbishop of York.
- FRANCIS, a waiter.
- LADY PERCY, wife to Hotspur, and sister to Mortimer.
- LADY MORTIMER, daughter to Glendower, and wife to Mortimer.
- MISTRESS QUICKLY, hostess of a tavern in Eastcheap.
- Lords, Officers, Sheriff, Vintner, Chamberlain, Drawers, two Carriers, Travellers, Attendants, and an Ostler.
sons of the King
- HENRY, Prince of Wales
- JOHN of Lancaster
Monday 21 October 2019