The First Part of Henry the Sixth
by William Shakespeare
- KING HENRY THE SIXTH
- DUKE OF GLOUCESTER, uncle to the King, and Protector.
- DUKE OF BEDFORD, uncle to the King, and Regent of France.
- THOMAS BEAUFORT, Duke of Exeter, great-uncle to the King.
- HENRY BEAUFORT, great-uncle to the King, Bishop of Winchester, and afterwards Cardinal.
- JOHN BEAUFORT, Earl, afterwards Duke, of Somerset.
- RICHARD PLANTAGENET, son of Richard late Earl of Cambridge, afterwards Duke of York.
- EARL OF WARWICK
- EARL OF SALISBURY
- EARL OF SUFFOLK
- LORD TALBOT, afterwards Earl of Shrewsbury.
- JOHN TALBOT, Lord Talbot's son.
- EDMUND MORTIMER, Earl of March.
- SIR JOHN FASTOLFE
- SIR WILLIAM LUCY
- SIR WILLIAM GLANSDALE
- SIR THOMAS GARGRAVE
- Mayor of London
- WOODVILE, Lieutenant of the Tower.
- VERNON, of the White-Rose or York faction.
- BASSET, of the Red-Rose or Lancaster faction.
- A Lawyer.
- Mortimer's Keepers.
- CHARLES, Dauphin, and afterwards King, of France.
- REIGNIER, Duke of Anjou, and titular King of Naples.
- DUKE OF BURGUNDY
- DUKE OF ALENCON
- BASTARD OF ORLEANS
- Governor of Paris.
- Master-Gunner of Orleans, and his Son.
- General of the French forces in Bourdeaux.
- A French Sergeant.
- A Porter.
- An old Shepherd, father to Joan la Pucelle.
- MARGARET, daughter to Reignier, afterwards married to King Henry.
- COUNTESS OF AUVERGNE
- JOAN LA PUCELLE, commonly called Joan of Arc.
- Lords, Warders of the Tower, Heralds, Officers, Soldiers, Messengers, and Attendants.
- Fiends appearing to La Pucelle.
Monday 21 August 2017