The Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice
by William Shakespeare
- DUKE OF VENICE
- BRABANTIO, a senator.
- Other Senators.
- GRATIANO, brother to Brabantio.
- LODOVICO, kinsman to Brabantio.
- OTHELLO, a noble Moor in the service of the Venetian state.
- CASSIO, his lieutenant.
- IAGO, his ancient.
- RODERIGO, a Venetian gentleman.
- MONTANO, Othello's predecessor in the government of Cyprus.
- Clown, servant to Othello.
- DESDEMONA, daughter to Brabantio and wife to Othello.
- EMILIA, wife to Iago.
- BIANCA, mistress to Cassio.
- Sailor, Messenger, Herald, Officers, Gentlemen, Musicians, and Attendants.
Monday 19 November 2018